Monday, June 21, 2010

Stress Inducing Shittiness

This disease feeds off stress and I've been under an incredibly amount of it for the past five weeks, climaxing into this past weekend and tapering off to today. It's still there, though, this cloud that is just hovering.

As a result, my blood pressure and blood sugar has been haywire, my pulse is lowered and then my heart races at times, I go for hours just trembling, shooting pains dash through my head and stress-induced fevers and cold sweats haunt me randomly. I can't sleep, which pushes me to the point of desperation. That's why I'm here tonight, waiting for my tylenol pm to set in.

In the next couple of days, I'm going to have to find a place of solitude and peace. For the sake of my health, I don't have much choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment