Sunday, June 7, 2009

Allergic reaction to...sun?

My experiment from yesterday (allowing myself exposure to the sun in controlled, limited amounts) has transferred over to today.

My feet are very, very angry with me.

For some odd reason, it's just the tops of both my feet, a space about the size of a dollar bill, that's red, inflamed, feverish, and covered with itchy, microscopically tiny bumps. The hem of my pants brushing against it is irritating.

The only part of my foot that's not irritable are the soles and the thong indention where my flipflops protected the skin.

Here's a picture for proof:


I will admist that I'm enjoying having physical, tangible evidence to post, as if to prove that what I'm dealing with isn't in my head. As those with LD know all too well, 99.9999 percent of the things we deal with cannot be photographed.

No comments:

Post a Comment